- To be a pro-active and innovative accounting and advisory firm focussed on creating long lasting relationships with our clients.
- Rather than just have an accountant, our business clients should enjoy a ‘business coach’ relationship.
- From compliance to consulting we have a commitment to excellence.
- To be active in understanding our clients’ individual needs and provide advice that is both technically sound and success driven.
- Guarantee clients the highest level of confidentiality and integrity in relation to their financial affairs.
- Our clients are never too small or insignificant and no job is too hard or too small.
- With the tax laws constantly changing our team members agree to undertake extensive professional development to keep their skills at the forefront of current standards and practices.
- At all times provide friendly, courteous and personal service from an enthusiastic team who endeavour to deliver quick turnaround of compliance work.
- To be accessible which includes returning client calls promptly and recognising that clients’ needs may extend outside regular business hours.
History of the Firm
Bradbury Accountants in Geelong, Victoria, formerly named Cameron Partners was established by Jennifer H Bradbury in August 1997 to provide traditional accounting and taxation services.
The introduction of GST combined with consistently strong client referrals has seen the firm experience considerable growth. We now service a diverse range of clients including micro, small and medium sized business owners from a range of industry sectors.
The practice is large enough to offer specialised accounting advice and at the same time small enough to guarantee personal service to our clients.
We work closely with you, listen to your needs and goals and provide a service way beyond the traditional tax and compliance accounting firm.
If we cannot directly assist clients we draw on the extensive knowledge of our alliance partners to ensure they get the best solution for their needs.
We strive to maintain the standards and professionalism that led to those recommendations.
Our people are committed and dedicated to providing the services you need in a professional but very personalised way. Here are the members of our management team that will be looking after you when you allow us to provide you with our services:
Jennifer H Bradbury - Principal
Jennifer Bradbury is the Principal and Director of the firm. She is a qualified Chartered Accountant, and has a Bachelor of Business in Accountancy.
Prior to commencing her own business in 1996, she had 16 years experience with one of the “Big 4” Chartered Accounting firms. She has an admirable reputation for attention to detail ensuring accurate and precise work is carried out by her team. She enjoys consulting with and assisting her clients to prosper.
Jennifer enjoys doing volunteer work in her spare time. She also enjoys spending time with her horses and is an avid dressage enthusiast.
Julie Alsop - Office Manager/Reception
Julie is an important member of the team, valued for her friendly attitude and organizational skills. She has a Certificate 4 in Diploma of Business (Accounting), but outside of work enjoys quilting and sporting activities.
Natalia Barber – Senior Accountant
Natalia has an Accounting degree and is highly regarded at the firm for her knowledge, patience and invaluable mentoring skills. She enjoys the challenge of accounting and taxation and prides in providing clients with high quality advice, particularly in relation to Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
Outside of work, Natalia loves spending time with family, and is currently persuing further study.
Jo Cortez - Accountant
Jo is one of our exceptional accountants, having a Bachelor of Accounting degree and a Masters degree in Trade and Development. Jo enjoys building relationships with her clients and helping them to grow their businesses.
As a highly motivated achiever, she is undergoing further study and really values family time.